Sideshow and Hot Toys are very excited to officially introduce the Deathstroke Sixth Scale Collectible Figure inspired by the designs from the highly acclaimed video game Batman: Arkham Origins.
The collectible is expertly crafted based on the appearance of Deathstroke from the game featuring a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with one-eyed mask, a meticulously tailored multi-layer Deathstroke suit with battle-damage and weathering effect, an interchangeable battle-damaged chest armor plate specially designed for the alternative katana holding pose. Complete with an array of detailed weapons including Deathstroke’s ballistic staff handle with interchangeable ends displaying different battle modes, a remote claw, a pistol, a katana, two grenades, several detachable bullets off from the shoulder armor and a figure stand with specially designed backdrop!
This merciless hunter Deathstroke Sixth Scale Collectible Figure deserves a spot in your expanding Batman: Arkham Origins collection!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Deathstroke Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Deathstroke in Batman: Arkham Origins game
- A newly developed Deathstroke helmeted head sculpt with one-eyed mask
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Newly developed specialized muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- One (1) interchangeable battle-damaged chest armor plate
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding remote claw
- One (1) pair of hands for holding katana
- One (1) energy staff holding left hand
- One (1) newly designed and greatly detailed orange and blue – colored battled damaged Deathstroke armor with weathering effect
- One (1) silver-colored under shirt with scale-pattern
- One (1) pair of black-colored pants
- One (1) black-colored leather-like utility belt with katana sheath and pouches
- One (1) black-colored leather-like belt with pouches around the belt and pistol holster on thigh
- One (1) thight holster with pouch
- One (1) pair of black-colored boots
- One (1) ballistic staff handle with Two (2) sets of interchangeable ends (collapsed and expanded)
- One (1) remote claw with articulated claw
- One (1) pistol
- One (1) katana
- Two (2) grenades
- Seven (7) bullets attachable to left shoulder armor
- Specially designed figure stand with game logo, character nameplate and backdrop