EXO-6 is happy to bring fans another museum-quality 1/6 figure of the beloved Captains of Star Trek - Captain Benjamin Sisko, commanding officer of Deep Space Nine. Portrayed by the talented Avery Brooks, Captain Benjamin Sisko is one of the most complex characters to come out of Star Trek. He is the first war-time Captain to lead a series and is more morally ambiguous than the other captains.
This 1:6-scale figure presents Captain Sisko from Season 6 in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall this is an all-new body designed by EXO-6. He wears the later “movie” uniform, each element of the outfit authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Brooks has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The Standard version of the Captain Benjamin Sisko Sixth Scale includes the figure with a highly-detailed recreation of his original costumes well as multiple optional pieces for recreating his outfit and appearance from the episode "In the Pale Moonlight."
The Captain Benjamin Sisko (Standard Version) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 31 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Sisko’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Avery Brooks. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern and color of the original costume recreated in sixth scale. Multiple costume pieces are included so the look from the classic episode “In the Pale Moonlight” can be recreated.
- Captain’s Jacket (closed): For Sisko’s on-duty look, use this standard Captain’s Jacket that is permanently closed in the front.
- Maroon Duty shirt (closed): To be worn under the closed Captain’s jacket, this version of the shirt does not zip down. Four Captain’s pips are permanently affixed to the collar.
- Captain’s Jacket (open): For a more relaxed look, Captain Sisko can wear his open jacket, designed to be worn with the vest and zippered shirt. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to both jackets.
- Captain’s Vest: The black and grey vest can be worn opened or closed either under the jacket or without the jacket.
- Maroon Duty shirt (zippered): Designed to be worn partially unzipped under open vest or jacket. Four Captain’s pips are permanently affixed to the collar.
- Duty trousers: Magnets are sewn into the pants so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original footwear.
- Hands: A total of nine interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding all his accessories.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
- Captain Sisko is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to his pants.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- Phaser rifle: This Type 3 Phaser was used by Star Fleet to defend themselves from the Dominion.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Deep Space Nine.
- In addition to his Starfleet equipment Sisko also comes with a couple of character specific props:
- Sisko’s baseball – A reminder of his relationship to his son, the baseball became a symbol of great significance throughout the series
- Whiskey glass – Throughout the episode “In the Pale Moonlight” Sisko drinks a clear alcoholic beverage from this glass.