The time-traveling duo Marty McFly and Dr. Emmett Brown hop in the DeLorean Time machine again and travel into the future to save Marty's future son from disaster, only to return to discover their own time has somehow transformed completely.
Inspired by the classic blockbuster, Back to the Future II, Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to present the iconic DeLorean Time Machine Sixth Scale Collectible Figure Accessory with foldable wheels for hover mode.
Crafted with impressive workmanship, the movie-accurate DeLorean Time Machine collectible vehicle measures 28 inches long, displays an impressive amount of details including multiple LED light-up points on the exterior design and interior controls, signature gull-wing doors, foldable wheels for flight hover mode, real-like cable wires across the exterior structure, detail recreation of the time machine engine deck and cabin controls, and a specially designed base for the hovering DeLorean Time Machine.
The DeLorean Time Machine Collectible Sixth Scale Figure Accessory features:
- Authentically and detailed likeness of DeLorean Time Machine in Back to the Future II
- Approximately 72cm L x 35cm W x 25cm H
- Exterior styling features:
- LED light-up function designs on headlights & rear signal lights, wheel rims, undercarriage, and reactor cooling vents
- Functional gull-wing doors
- Rotatable wheels can be folded and transform into a hovering Delorean Time Machine
- Real-like cable wires across the body and detailed structure of the engine cover, including Mr. Fusion energy reactor, nuclear reactor and reactor cooling vents at the rear car body
- Interior design features:
- Cabin controls with LED light up function including dashboard, Time Circuits Display, overhead panels, flux capacitor, and system display
- Two (2) seaters
- Sized to fit with Marty McFly and Doc Brown 1/6th scale Collectible Figures
- Specially designed vehicle base for flight hover mode display
*Light up function can be operated by USB power or battery.
*Battery not included for collectible. AA batteries required.
*USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, Micro USB cable is required.