*This is a like-new display piece. It is complete and the Hot Toys brown shipper box ships double boxed.
Alter Ego and Hot Toys are excited to officially introduce Zombie Hunter Spider-Man as the first sixth scale collectible figure from the What If…? collection. Meet your favorite characters in looks you’ve never seen before!
Expertly crafted based on the appearance of Zombie Hunter Spider-Man in the soon-to-be-released animation series, the 1:6 scale figure features a newly crafted masked head sculpt with multiple interchangeable right eyepieces to create different combinations of expressions; a greatly poseable figure body; finely tailored Zombie Hunter Spider-Man suit following the classic blue and red color scheme with a Cloak of Levitation in burgundy; a number of interchangeable hands for signature poses; assorted web effect accessories, and a dynamic figure stand.
Kick start your collection on What If…? with the new Zombie Hunter Spider-Man figure now!
The Zombie Hunter Spider-Man Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Zombie Hunter Spider-Man in What If…?
- One (1) newly developed masked head sculpt with three (3) pairs of interchangeable eyepieces that can create numerous combinations of expressions
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of opened hands
- One (1) pair of web-shooting hands
- One (1) pair of cobweb swinging hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) red and blue colored Zombie Hunter Spider-Man Suit with grayish black trims, cobweb pattern, and black spider emblem on chest
- One (1) pair of silver-colored web-shooters
- One (1) burgundy-colored cloak (Cloak of Levitation) (embedded with bendable wire & magnetic feature)
- Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- A dynamic figure stand with series logo and character nameplate