A non-refundable deposit of $36.50 will be charged within one business day of placing your order.
Tony Stark’s near-death experiences during the Battle of New York has left him suffering from severe nightmares and anxiety attacks. At a bar meet-up scene with James Rhodes in Iron Man 3, Tony recalled his fight with Chitauri, which forced him to leave the bar and get into the Mark VII suit to test for any faults in his physiology, only to be told nothing was wrong.
Inspired by the remarkable scene from Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3, Alter Ego Comics and Hot Toys are proud to introduce the exhilarating Iron Man Mark VII (Open Armor Version) Sixth Scale Diorama from the Diorama Series, giving you control over the armor pieces.
Engineered with incredible precision, the diecast collectible offers a more realistic impression with selected armor parts moveable to achieve the suit-up scene in Iron Man 3. Measures approximately 32.5cm tall, the collectible features a standing armor with streamlined design and sculpted interior revealing intricate mechanical composition; metallic colored painting on the armor with weathering effects on the exterior; articulated armor pieces at the back of figure for alternate display modes, LED light-up function on arc reactor, and interior armor; a Tony Stark’s workshop inspired diorama display with LED light-up function.
This exciting collectible allows two display options. Power the LED-lighted Mark VII figure through USB cable as an individual display; or draw power directly from the diorama base when connected for an integrated setting.
The Iron Man Mark VII (Open Armor Version) Sixth Scale Diorama features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark VII in Iron Man 3
- Approximately 12 inches tall
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:Specially designed diorama figure stage with LED light-up functions stage (white light, operated by battery or USB power)
- Masterfully applied metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the streamlined armor
- LED-light circular arc reactor (power operated)
- LED-lights can shine through interior armor including head, shoulder, main body, arms and legs (blue light, power operated)
- Highly-detailed interior armors with highly-detailed mechanical design
* Light up function operated using USB power
* USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
* Battery not included for collectible figure base, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required