Star Trek introduced many dangerous adversaries that challenged the members of Star Fleet. None are more formidable or memorable than John de Lancie’s Q – a mysterious being with god-like power that threatens the existence of all of humanity. Appearing in the first episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Q became a recurring antagonist and sometime ally of Jean Luc Picard.
In “Encounter at Farpoint,” which introduced the entire TNG crew, Q styled himself as a 21st Century Earth judge during a time in history where anarchy and chaos ruled. He challenged Picard to prove humanity had moved beyond their barbaric past and were not a threat to the entire galaxy.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his judge’s robes to his chain of office are authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of John de Lancie as Q has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The Judge Q Sixth Scale Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 12 inches tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Q’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of John de Lancie. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Judge’s robes: Meticulously researched, this costume represents Q as a judge from 2079, a dark time in Earth’s history.
- Chain of office: The bejeweled gold necklace Q wears as a symbol of his judge status.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
- Hands: A total of six interchangeable gloved hands are included.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the grid Q uses to hold the Enterprise in place.
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can be used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.