Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to present the Princess Leia Sixth Scale Collectible Figure in the Bespin gown she wore in Cloud City as the latest addition Star Wars Collectible.
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Princess Leia in Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back. It features a newly developed head sculpt with remarkable likeness and detailed hair sculpture, an elegant gown with remarkable embroidery patterns, a figure stand and a Cloud City themed backdrop.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Princess Leia (Bespin) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, make up and detailed skin texture
- Highly detailed hair sculpture of Leia Organa with braided hair and bun
- Body with over 28 points of articulation
- Approximately 27 cm tall
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) long white cape with stand up collar decorated with detailed patterns and burgundy red colored lining
- One (1) burgundy red colored tunic dress with brown colored hemming at neckline, sleeve hems and bottom hem
- One (1) burgundy red colored belt
- One (1) pair burgundy red colored pants
- One (1) pair of burgundy red colored flat shoes
- One (1) cloud city themed graphic card attachable to the figure stand
- One (1) specially designed figure stand with character’s nameplate, Star Wars logo and cloud city backdrop