Son of a Starfleet Admiral, Tom Paris was kicked out of Starfleet, became a Maquis rebel and was incarcerated when Captain Janeway sought him out to help track down a Maquis ship. Trapped in the Delta Quadrant with the Voyager crew, Tom was reinstated and became an integral part of the crew as the Voyager’s pilot and helmsman.
This sixth-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite sixth-scale detail. Standing approximately 11.81 inches tall, every element, from his 24th-century jumpsuit to his Starfleet boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Robert Duncan McNeill as Paris has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
The Tom Paris Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Paris’ portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Robert Duncan McNeill. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
- Hands: A total of six interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding the various accessories.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the jumpsuit.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Voyager.