In Star Wars: The Force Awakens, fans were introduced to our new heroine Rey and her incredible journey in assisting the Resistance to stop the First Order’s menacing plan and find the legendary Luke Skywalker.
In honor of the 2016 Star Wars Celebration, Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to celebrate this special occasion and are excited to introduce a new exclusive sixth scale collectible figure of the beloved Rey in her new Resistance outfit as seen in the epic moment of the film where we meet Luke Skywalker once again.
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Daisy Ridley as Rey in Star Wars: The Force Awakens featuring the highly detailed head sculpt, meticulously tailored outfit as seen in the final scenes of the film, Rey’s signature staff, a blaster pistol, Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber hilt, and a hexagonal figure stand with the Resistance’s emblem.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Rey (Resistance Outfit) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Daisy Ridley as Rey in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- - One (1) pair of fists
- - One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- - One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber hilt/staff
- - One (1) right hand for holding blaster
- - One (1) gripping left hand
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) off-white colored top
- One (1) light-brown colored vest
- One (1) pair of beige and grayish colored arm wraps
- One (1) brown-colored belt with blaster holster
- One (1) pair of greenish colored pants
- One (1) pair of grey-colored boots
- One (1) staff with strap
- One (1) blaster pistol
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) highly detailed shoulder bag
- Resistance emblem hexagonal figure stand with Rey nameplate and Star Wars logo