In the DC Comics blockbuster Suicide Squad, Academy Award-winning actor Jared Leto delivers an edgy new take on the Joker, unlike anything we've seen before. The flamboyant makeup and wardrobe certainly make his performance even more fun and memorable. Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to announce a new sixth scale collectible figure of the Clown Prince of Crime in formal wear – a black tuxedo that highlights his manic charisma!
The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on Leto's image as the Joker in a black tux, which traces its origin to the classic comics. It features a newly painted head sculpt, newly developed body, finely tailored costume, detailed weapons and accessories, and a specially designed Suicide Squad-themed figure stand with character backdrop.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- One (1) new head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Jared Leto as The Joker in Suicide Squad
- Movie-accurate facial expression with delicate makeup applied
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 29.5cm tall
- Five (5) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- - One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- - One (1) pair of hands for holding weapon
- - One (1) gesturing left hand
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored black tailcoat with a sculpted boutonniere on the lapel
- One (1) white vest
- One (1) white dress shirt with bowtie
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black-and-white shoes
- One (1) golden AK assault rifle
- One (1) purple pistol
- One (1) grenade
- One (1) purple-and-gold-colored cane
- Specially designed Suicide Squad-themed figure stand with movie logo and character backdrop