Hasbro and Threezero are thrilled to present you Optimus Prime from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen film as the next figure in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series!
At 11.2 inches (28.4 cm) tall, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime collectible figure features approximately 57 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED illuminated eyes. Accessories include two Ion Blasters, Dual Energon Swords and an Interchangeable Battle Mask and Face, a total of four pairs of interchangeable hands, and a DLX Action Stand for various expressive poses.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime is designed to be integrated with the DLX Jetfire of the same film (planned for release in Q1 2021).. Together, the two figures form the impressive DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime.
DLX Collectible Figures present intricate Transformers designs on a smaller scale with high-fidelity production value. With its unique die-cast metal frame design, DLX not only provides an advanced range of articulation but also greatly enhances the weight and durability. Together with the detailed and weathered paint application of Threezero, a remarkable resemblance is achieved in matching the characters as seen in the original media.
The Optimus Prime DLX Collectible Figure features:
- Officially Licensed by Hasbro and TakaraTomy
- Approximately 11.2” (28. 4 cm) tall
- ~57 Points of Articulation
- Die-cast Metal Parts
- LED Illuminated Eyes*
- Part of external armors are detachable for integration purpose with DLX Jetfire
- One (1) interchangeable Battle Mask and Face
- Two (2) Ion Blasters
- Two (2) Dual Energon Swords
- Four (4) Pairs of Interchangeable Hands: One (1) pair of Fists, one (1) pair of Relaxed Hands, (1) pair of Action Hands, and one (1) pair of hands for holding the Ion Blaster.
- One (1) Action Stand with Base
* Requires AG13 x2 Batteries (Batteries Not Included)