Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are very excited to firstly introduce a member of Iron Man’s team in Captain America: Civil War – the new sixth scale War Machine Mark III Collectible Figure to the MMS Diecast series. This collectible figure is made of diecast material and realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the film.
The highly-accurate War Machine Mark III Sixth Scale Figure is crafted with great attention to detail and based on the image of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes/War Machine in Captain America: Civil War. It features a highly detailed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function, metallic black and silver colored armor with decals and weathering effects, LED light-up chest and repulsors, War Machine’s new extendable baton with LED light-up function, articulated back-mounted machine gun, and a specially designed Captain America: Civil War themed figure stand!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The War Machine Mark III Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of War Machine Mark III in Captain America: Civil War
- A helmeted head sculpt with an authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes and LED light-up functions (white light, battery operated)
- Metallic black and silver colored armor with white decals and weathering effects
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Contains diecast material
- Hexagonal-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) articulated baton with LED light-up function (battery operated)
- One (1) articulated back-mounted machine gun
- Captain America: Civil War themed Team Iron Man figure stand with War Machine nameplate and the movie logo
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.