Sideshow and Hot Toys are very thrilled to officially present the Mark XLII Collectible Figure from Iron Man 3!
The movie-accurate quarter scale Mark XLII Collectible Figure is remarkably detailed and meticulously crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Mark XLII in Iron Man 3. This collectible figure stands 49cm (20 inches) tall, featuring a newly sculpted battle-damaged Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, interchangeable helmeted head, carefully applied metallic gold, red and silver colors on the armor with weathering effects. A number of interchangeable battle-damaged armor parts, a battery booster Tony Stark used to recharge the armor as seen in the film, LED light-up functions on eyes, arc reactor and repulsors, and LED lights shine through various areas of armor to recreate your favorite scenes from the film. This deluxe version will exclusively include a specially designed Arc Reactor-themed figure base with LED light-up function and detachable gantry arms.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark XLII Quarter Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLII in Iron Man 3
- Newly sculpted battle damaged helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the film
- Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 49 cm / 20 inches tall
- Over 40 points of articulation
- Special features on armor:
- All-new specially applied metallic gold, red and silver colored painting on armor with weathering effects
- LED-lighted eyes, circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest, and back (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of chest, forearms, and back of legs (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged mask
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable battle damaged shoulder armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable battle damaged bicep armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable battle damaged forearm armor
- One (1) pair of attachable shoulder missiles
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rocket armor
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands
- Articulated flaps on legs
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) articulated flash bang
- One (1) battery booster with electrical cables
Deluxe Version Exclusive Accessories:
- One (1) specially designed Arc Reactor-themed figure base with LED light up function, detachable gantry arms, Mark XLII nameplate, and movie logo (battery operated)
U.S. orders only.