Hammer Films reinvented the classic monsters more than once. Star Ace presents their version of Frankenstein’s monster from the 1970s.
This 12.59" tall sixth-scale figure is fully articulated and features a portrait of Dave Prowse as the Creature. His costume is styled after the original look and he comes with a severed head in a jar, a bloody ax, a neck chain, lab equipment, multiple hands, and a cloth drape.
The deluxe version also features a two-sided lab wall backdrop made of Polystone and a standable lab table for displaying the Creature.
The Creature (Deluxe Version) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Sixth scale body (approximately 32 cm tall) with over 30 points of articulation
- Fully realized authentic likeness of The Creature in the movie “Horror of Frankenstein” (1970). The portrait is specially hand-painted and features detailed skin texture and accurate facial expression
- One (1) portrait with a serious expression
- One (1) Body with over 30 points of articulation
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding an ax
- One (1) Blue shirt
- One (1) Pair of trousers
- Two (2) bandages
- One (1) Pair of boots
- One (1) Test tube set-up
- One (1) Head in a jar
- One (1) Neck ring on a chain
- One (1) Ax
- One (1) Body drape cloth
- One (1) Two-sided backdrop lab wall with ON/OFF Switch and an electrode on a wire to connect to a table - made of Polystone
- One (1) Lab table that can stand vertically or horizontally with an electrode on a wire to connect to a wall - made of Polystone
- Figure Stand